Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gold Coast Entertainment: Sea World

Sea world is one of the big theme parks in the Gold Coast area. With polar bears, roller coasters and personal interaction with dolphins, seals and other animals, it is great family fun. We loved the dolphin show!
Look at the trainer diving into the water after being shot up in the air:
This girl is surfing on the back of a dolphin:
Dolphins are such amazing creatures. I was standing close to the water's edge with my camera and they actually kept on coming towards me and making their little clicking sounds. I got tears
in my eyes. The quality of this video is not very good, but have a look:
The seals were also very cute..
In this video, a seal detective is resuscitating somebody. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeewt!

No comments:

Post a Comment